[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

You've just entered
my bloggie
Feel free to navigate around
No spammers allowed
and don't forget to leave a tag ;3
Thanks
- Jean
Jean ? | Candy
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
? All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

Welcome to my bloggie. Hope you enjoy it here!

Have fun observing moments of my retarded life.
Webmiss

Jeannie.
Simply call me Jean. 12 years of age. Happily born the 17th day of March. Loves Trance and bright colors. Addicted to K-Pop. Craves for pudding and ice cream. Hates color green and veggies.

Want to Follow Me?

Facebook | YouTube
Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts



The Past

?
April 2010


? Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 9:34 PM
`Officially moved.

0 Gave Some Love

Hellooo !!
I've officially moved my blog to ..
http://jean-vanity.blogspot.com/
Yep..
It's gonna be a good one, too.
Since this I've already crapped this lil blog.
I might as well get a new one, and get a new life. =)
More adventures and crazy experiences.
And... . ... ... . ...
The moments of my retarded life..
May it continue on the new blog. =)


-Vanity kills








http://jean-vanity.blogspot.com/ <>